Sunday, December 10, 2017

How I Gave My First US Dollar Offering and Receiving Dollars in Return


How I Gave My First US Dollar Offering and Receiving Dollars in Return

More than 10 years ago, I wanted to give an offering in American dollar. So, I bought US$1 and gave it during offering time in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Trinity Tabernacle Parish in Ikeja GRA, Lagos. The pastor noted it, but he did not know I was the one and I never told him I did. Shortly afterwards, I received an email to the email address of my King of Kings Books International. The email came from a total stranger in Japan. A Japanese fan of the France based Nigerian Afro Funk and  Jazz musician Keziah Jones. He wanted me to send him a video recording of the live performance of Keziah Jones at the MUSON Center in Lagos in March, 2005. The show was organised by my old boy from St. Gregory's College, Olakunle Tejuoso of Jazz Hole and Glendora Books. The popular OAP, Dan Forster from Cool FM was the MC.
After the concert, Olakunle gave me the master copy video of the live performance FREE and I used DHL to send it to the Japanese man for his private collection. The man paid me in USD through Western Union money transfer and that was how Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH gave me the American dollars to open my domiciliary bank account in Guaranty Trust Bank PLC. Then later I got a prepaid #Visa credit card account in #Zenith Bank PLC after I sowed US$58 as one of the Dr. Mike Murdock's 3000 Partners.

Books designed by Juvelin Aripal.

My #NOLLYWOOD MIRROR®Series books have been designed by Juvelin Aripal in the Philippines and she was paid in USD and printed in the USA and the printers were paid in USD.
The Editor of my book, "Barack Obama and the American Dream" was paid in USD.

2 Corinthians 9:12
For the ministry of this service is not only supplying the needs of the saints but is also overflowing in many thanksgivings to God.

Acts 20:35
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.”

1 Corinthians 9:11
If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you?

No comments: