Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Why I Believe and Accept The Holy Bible


The scriptures of the Holy Bible are the only authentic scriptures containing the true words of the author and creator of the universe in sequential order of language and logic when thoroughly examined in logical analysis of the stream of consciousness and phonetics of the speakers. The scriptures of the Torah as written by Prophet Moses and other authors are the only scriptures accurately foretelling the futures of a unique patriarchs in the persons of Abraham, his son Isaac and grandson Jacob and they came to pass and then foretelling the birth, death and resurrection of the Messiah JESUS Christ were fulfilled accordingly. No other scriptures of any other race or religion have been able to pass the test of time in historical accuracy of the prophecies of Prophets Moses, Isaiah, Daniel and the others with affirmative authority over many centuries. These facts separate the scriptures of the Holy Bible from the mythologies of other cultures and religions in the world.

Our Lord and Messiah JESUS Christ concludes the whole thing.

John 14 : 1-21
Jesus Comforts the Disciples
1 Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God;a believe in Me as well.
2 In My Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and welcome you into My presence, so that you also may be where I am.
4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”b

The Way, the Truth, and the Life

5 “Lord,” said Thomas, “we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
7 If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us.”

9 Jesus replied, “Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me? Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words I say to you, I do not speak on My own. Instead, it is the Father dwelling in Me, carrying out His work. 11Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me—or at least believe because of the works themselves.

12 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I am doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
13 And I will do whatever you ask in My name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14I f you ask Mec anything in My name, I will do it.

Jesus Promises the Holy Spirit
(Joel 2:28-32; John 16:5-16; Acts 2:1-13; Acts 10:44-48; Acts 19:1-7)

15 If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.
16 And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Advocate to be with you forever—
17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. But you do know Him, for He abides with you and He will be in you.d

18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
19 In a little while, the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you also will live.
20 On that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you are in Me, and I am in you.
21 Whoever has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me. The one who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and reveal Myself to him.”


No comments: