Thursday, May 03, 2018

Those Who Sow in Dollars Shall Reap in Dollars


Those Who Sow in Dollars Shall Reap in Dollars
How I started giving and sowing in US dollars.

I wanted to give an offering in dollar almost two decades ago. So, I bought US$1 and gave it as an offering at the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Trinity Tabernacle Parish, Adekunle Fajuyi Way, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
Our Pastor, Adelana announced that he saw dollar in the offering bag. But I never told the church I was the one who gave the dollar.
Later I sowed US$58 into the ministry of Dr. Mike Murdock. So, the first US$1 offering multiplied for me to afford to sow US$58.
Then Almighty God JEHOVAH gave me my domiciliary account in dollars in 2008 with @GTBank and and also a prepaid Visa card with @Zenith Bank.
I was now doing several transactions in dollars and paid the book designers of my books from 2006 -2015 in dollars, because they are one American in the USA and my best, Juvelin Aripal in the Philippines; paying them a lot in dollars for designing "Scarlet Tears of London", NOLLYWOOD MIRROR®Series and "The Victory of Muhammadu Buhari and the Nigerian Dream", all printed in the USA.
Then in 2016, I had to get a @Payoneer credit card in dollar which I have to pay annual fees for.
But after the production of my "Lagos in Motion" documentary film and the photo book distributed by @Amazon and Barnes & Noble, many Nigerians were provoked by evil envy and jealousy and I stopped getting regular jobs for my social media outlets. I became very broke that I had to appeal for the financial assistance of close friends and associates. But I thank Almighty God for the difficult times, because, the true colours of my so called "friends" showed up. Whoops!
The most ungrateful ones manifested. And some of these ingrates are on #Facebook and #Instagram, pretending to be what they are not to ignorant people.

For the birthday of my Daddy in Christ, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adekoye, I decided to give him the only valid credit card I have as a birthday present. I gave it at the March Holy Ghost Congress at the Redemption Camp.
Then our Almighty Father God JEHOVAH NISSI unlocked a mighty door for me last month, using two Muslims, I have never met before.
HALLELUJAH!

~ By Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
https://www.amazon.com/author/ekenyerengozimichaelchima.


No comments: